We teach small group classes of socially distanced students, one-on-one classes, ladies only classes, and small private classes. Our classes usually consist of no more than two students, to conform with best health recommendations concerning the Covid-19 virus. The costs vary per type of course, or courses, you wish to attend. These classes are perfect for the beginner. The goal of The Shooting Sport, as we proceed through the course materials, to be certain you understand them.
We can help you answer all these questions.
- Is this gun the right one for my purpose?
- How do I know what type of gun I need?
- Are some guns easier to operate?
- Which guns have less recoil?
- Is there a caliber that will best suit my needs?
- What’s the best size gun for my hands?
Equally important, shooters with experience have found the classes helpful as well. Troubleshooting is occasionally an issue for shooters. We can help diagnose your shooting errors and bring you back on course.
The Shooting Sport objective is to keep you and your family safe. Only NRA Certified Pistol Instructors teach our courses. We ultimately strive to increase awareness about the shooting sport.